2100 Sq. Ft. • 2 Acres Nice house in quiet Oak Forest neighborhood, with fenced in back yard. Jacuzzi Tub. Details
Brown Rentals, offers high quality, yet affordable housing in Rolla, Missouri. We have a complete line of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom apartments in various locations in Rolla. Our rental units are in well maintained neighborhoods conveniently located near the University of Missouri S & T campus, local shopping, hospitals, and the Rolla School system.
We offer low move-in deposits. Our apartments are all electric with central heat and air conditioning. Most include a washer and dryer.
We have a full time rental staff to serve you as well as two full time maintenance employees, should you need them.
Thinking of Buying a Home? Search the MLS. Click here for listings. We feel at Brown Rentals, LLC that once you look at our quality apartments and compare our great prices with others, your housing choice will be easy to make.
- Aston Place, which is located on the east side of town off 10th Street. These are all brick 2 bedroom spacious apartments. Building was completed in 1996. Off street paved parking.
- Lexington Place, some still under construction, are nice 2 bedrooms. They are located off Vichy Road, half a mile from Hwy. 63 and MST campus.
- Madison Place – construction just finished in 2009. All brick, energy efficient 1 bedroom apartments.
- North Brook a newer subdivision that has 2 & 3 bedroom duplexes and 4-plexes. Located just off Old St. James Road.
- North Meadow features all 1 bedroom apartments that were built in 2002. Very quiet location.
- North Ridge is located at the intersection of Farrar Drive and Tory Avenue. These 1 bedroom apartments were built in 2003 and 2004.
- Linwood our newest complex just being build. These are 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, located on Holt Ave. off of Tory.
Rolla Missouri... Rolla Missouri equals peace of mind. It comes from living in an area where tradtional values are still held in high priority, where families are still important, where your children can safely play outside, get a quality education and have a future in the community. Rolla Missouri is quite different from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Life here is a little slower, a lot cleaner and whole lot friendlier.
Rolla’s 500 Mile “Immediate
Market Area” includes:
• 43% of U.S. Population • 51% of U.S. Equipment Suppliers
• 41% of U.S. Effective Buying income • 39% of U.S. Retail Sales
• 73% of U.S. Farm-Product Raw Materials • 44% of U.S. Wholesale Trade
• 44% of U.S. Manufacturing • 49% of U.S. Manufacturing Employment
• 41% of U.S. Service Industries • 52% of U.S. Manufacturing Shipments
Major Employers in the Rolla MO area include University of Missouri-Rolla, Phelp County Regional Hospital Medical Center, Wal-Mart Distribution Warehouse, Briggs & Stratton Small Engines, Rolla Public Schools, Mid-Continent Mapping, Brewer Science, City of Rolla Government, CANTEX, Inc., Mercy Medical Group, Royal Canin USA, Tacony Manufacturing.
Population, Demographic Summary
Rolla MO lies in Phelps County, Missouri and is the county seat. Situarted on the Ozark Plateau, the estimated population, in 2010, was 19,559. The median income is appr. $26,479.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- The highest recorded temperature was 113°F in 1954.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The lowest recorded temperature was -21°F in 1918.
- The maximum average precipitation occurs in May.